Monday, March 4, 2013

Spencer's Big girl room

We decided that Spencer would get a big girl room when we moved to the new house.  When I originally picked out her nursery bedding, I went gender neutral so it could be reused no matter what baby came next.  Since we were moving within a month of having Grayson, we decided this would be a good transition time for Spencer.  I ordered her bedding a month before we moved and started planning.  I originally picked an Amy Butler bedding but found out it had been retired already and then I found this Pottery Barn Kids bedding.  I liked that it was girly, but I could still do blue walls.  I really wanted the black out curtains but didn't want to pay the price PBK was wanting.  Then lights went off-EBAY!  I found the curtains in the exact length and color for half the price.  I reused some pennants from her 1st birthday I had sown because they matched the theme.  I have a few more projects in the works for her room-a bookcase, doll cradle, wall art but this is what it looks like now:





1 comment:

*Jess* said...

her room is gorgeous, I love it!