Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Bathing Beauties!

I fee like it was just yesterday that I was registering for all the new baby stuff we would be using for Spencer.  I read lots of baby blogs/lists that say a baby tub is not a necessary purchase when you register for all that baby stuff.  But I love our tub.  My friends Delores and Freddy gave us our tub-I remember because as soon I as I told her we registered she went and bought it because that is what she wanted to give us.  And my how it has come in handy!

Here is Spencer in the tub-she kicked and splashed and played until almost a year old in this tub.  It saved on the amount of water you had to use and she could sit in the big part after I took the baby stopper out. 
 
 Here is big sis "helping" give brother a bath in the same tub.  I say helping because really she just wants a reason to get her shirt wet and play in the water-as evidenced by her soaked shirt in the picture.  She does try to wash his hair.
 I have a feeling that this tub won't last little man until he is one but he loves it for now!  I love seeing my babies wet, smiling faces!

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

he's getting so big! Adorable! I love our baby bathtub, too!