Sunday, March 17, 2013

Luck of the Irish

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!  Over the years, so many people assume that I am Irish-the red hair and all!  However, I don't think my kids will ever be asked that.  It doesn't appear that either of my kids are going to sprout my red locks!  But luck was with me today in our impromptu photo shoot in the yard.  The weather was a nice bright cloudy day-a photogs dream and both my kids were looking at the camera-some of the time and in the same shot!  Go me!

I made their shamrock shirts and just added the other parts of their outfits from stuff we already had to green them up!

Whatcha doing over sissy?

 Oh you know just looking at the "bumble bee" (aka anything that crawls)
 She may not have my red color, but her hair is so "cute" in her words!



 Who me??? Yeah-I am a stud!

This is who Grayson likes to take his cues from!