Monday, March 4, 2013

Projects

Since moving into this house almost 7 months ago, I have had lots of projects going on.  They include but are not limited to decorating, purging, donating, unpacking, organizing, reusing, repurposing, repainting, sewing, etc.  I have purchased a used SilhouetteSD machine and I have just started using it to be creative. Over the last 12 months this is what I have made it and my sewing machine:
 This owl lovey and onesie to match were made for my friend Mandy's little girl Ella in Texas.  That is the bag I made to go with it!  And no I had no pattern for the lovey-I just winged it ;)
 I made these shirts for Spencer and Grayson to wear to the pumpkin patch this year.  I had the brown shirt and onesie (Hobby Lobby has great onesies for occasions like this!)  Below is how they looked on the kids.


 Last year when we went to Disney, I whipped these two outfits up for Spencer 2 weeks before we left.  I did not make the bows.
 This is Grayson's Halloween costume (ice cream sandwich) and my ice cream scooper costume that I made (the apron and bowtie)
 I repurposed Spencer's scones from her nursery into these ribbon ball holders.
 I found this wooden plaque at a yard sale for $5.  It was ugly but I sanded, painted and hand painted her monogram for her room.

These are Spencer's Valentine's for her class and her teachers:

 Grayson's and Spencer's Valentines Day shirts:
 Grayson and Spencer's lego birthday party shirts:


 I made this vested onesie for Grayson.  He wore it in his pictures and at a family wedding:

 I made this onesie with suspenders and bow tie for a Christmas photo shoot:




St. Patricks Day and Easter Egg Hunt shirts coming next!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Wow, I don't know where you find the time! By the way, I love that you gave Grayson's speech teacher a valentine! :) (We usually get left-out on holidays!)

*Jess* said...

you are so crafty! I wish you lived closer, I would totally hire you to make stuff for Jocelyn!