Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween Night

I like to be somewhat creative for Halloween.  If I can use something we already have to be a part of our costumes and/or make our own costumes, I will.  This year we based our costumes off what Spencer was going to be.  Mom got her costume on sale big time last year and it was too cute to just be dress up clothes.  So I went with an ice cream theme.  I was a 50s style soda pop shop ice cream woman, Spencer was an ice cream cone, and Grayson was an ice cream sandwich.  Since Spencer's costume is bulky, she wore her Clemson cheerleading costume to school the day before for her party




But she loved wearing her real costume Halloween night. 






 She loved her glow sticks, meeting all the dogs in the neighborhood and walking in the road.  She even said her own version of Trick or Treat at a few houses!  We hope next year she will be able to clearly say "Trick or Treat" and can tell us what she wants to be for Halloween.
This is my little ice cream sandwich.

No comments: