Thursday, May 31, 2012

Our Big Boy

Today we had another ultrasound to check on Grayson's size, weight and development.  The ultrasound tech did all his measurements-head, body, femur, with a nice shot of his scrotum!  My fluid level is good.  Everything looks fine but he is definitely ahead of schedule.  He is anywhere from 2 to 3 weeks ahead on all his measurements.  While I know the weight can be off, he weighs approximately 4 lbs. 1 oz.  My app on my phone says he should weigh about 2.75 lbs.  The tech said this puts him at the 91st percentile of size/weight.  She thinks he will weigh at least 9 lbs!  So other than me not having one of those 6 pounders at birth, everything looks great!  I got Jason to take some video since we hadn't done that with the other two ultrasounds we have had with Grayson.  Here is our big boy:



I really like seeing him yawn and his heartbeat.  And we will get to meet him 9 weeks from today!

No comments: