Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My new kiddos

I have now been officially working in the Fort Bend ISD for about 3 weeks. I am loving my job working with Kindergartners both English and Spanish speaking. The other day I had to go to my new employee training and did not get to go to my school. When I came back the next day, all of them were saying, "Ms. Hardy, we missed you!" They are so sweet. We had Polar Express day the last week before Christmas and wore our pajamas to school. Here are some pics of some of my favorites:


hasta luego-Jenni

3 comments:

Beth said...

Too cute! I especially love the first two little boys you have pictures of. Can I come visit for a day?

Jenni said...

Beth-the first child is Autistic but I love working with him even though he is more difficult because he only speaks broken Spanish. Even his Spanish-speaking teacher and fellow Spanish-speaking students have trouble understanding his own language. He likes me though and he can say my name. I think I found a way to get rosetta stone for free and I am going to attempt to learn this language.

*Jess* said...

I had no idea that you were teaching kindergarten! I am so glad you love it! :) And I am sure it is hard that so many kids speak Spanish, but I am sure you can learn enough to just get by :)