Sunday, April 17, 2011

Our Texas Bluebonnet!

Since our baby was born in Texas, we did what all trendy Texans do...drove around and found a bluebonnet field to place our baby in while we snapped a few shots! I actually looked on the internet so I wouldn't have to drive to Brenham, TX and found someone who took them almost inside the inner loop in Houston. Since it was about 30 min away, I decided to try and find the place. Here is what it looked like:
I know not so pretty right? I was forewarned that it was on fairly steep hill so I knew about the setting challenges before I got there. There was also this hideous building from the seventies near by but I made sure not to get that in our pics. So this is what we got:
I was really happy since this will probably be Spencer's only bluebonnet picture. We took some flowers with us and we are going to press them for Spencer to keep in her memory book.

2 comments:

Cakes By Dodi said...

Cute pictures! Love the blue bonnets.

*Jess* said...

beautiful!